Page last updated: May 6th, 2015
Health and Safety
- Brain Imaging - Meet Dr. Peter and Dr. Joelle, scientists at the National Institutes of Health. They talk about what brain imaging is and how an MRI scanner works.
- Bullying - In this video, teens talk about their experiences with bullying.
- Drug Abuse Info for Teens - Learn about the science behind drug abuse by asking questions, playing games and reading real-life stories. (Flash required)
- Losing Weight: Brandon's Story - Brandon talks how he took charge of his weight and lost 70 pounds.
- Stress - In this video, teens talk about what stresses them out and how they cope.
- Using Medicine Safely - Watch this video for tips about using medicine safely.
- Webisodes - Stop Bullying .gov - Bullying also can happen on-line or electronically. These animated webisodes features K.B.and her friends dealing with bullying at school.
- Weight Management: Strength Training Exercises - These videos guide teens through basic strength training exercises. Anyone can do these exercises, and they work well as part of a weight-loss plan.
- Your Immune System Movie - KidsHealth.org - The immune system is made up of a network of cells, tissues, and organs that work together to protect the body. Watch this movie and learn more.