Page last updated: Oct 5th, 2015
Health and Safety
- Brain Imaging - Meet Dr. Peter and Dr. Joelle, scientists at the National Institutes of Health. They talk about what brain imaging is and how an MRI scanner works.
- Bullying - In this video, teens talk about their experiences with bullying.
- Drug Abuse Info for Teens - Learn about the science behind drug abuse by asking questions, playing games and reading real-life stories. (Flash required)
- Losing Weight: Brandon's Story - Brandon talks how he took charge of his weight and lost 70 pounds.
- Nutritionist - Meet Sasha, a registered dietitian nutritionist for the U.S. Department of Agriculture. She talks about how her job helps people eat healthy foods and teaches families how to keep track of what they're eating.
- Stress - In this video, teens talk about what stresses them out and how they cope.
- Using Medicine Safely - Watch this video for tips about using medicine safely.
- Webisodes - Stop Bullying .gov - Bullying also can happen on-line or electronically. These animated webisodes features K.B.and her friends dealing with bullying at school.
- Weight Management: Strength Training Exercises - These videos guide teens through basic strength training exercises. Anyone can do these exercises, and they work well as part of a weight-loss plan.
- Your Immune System Movie - KidsHealth.org - The immune system is made up of a network of cells, tissues, and organs that work together to protect the body. Watch this movie and learn more.