Page last updated: Aug 15th, 2016
- NetSmartz Kids - Watch these videos to help younger children learn the basics of online safety and identity online dangers.
- NSTeens Videos - Join this cast of characters as they deal with online issues, like cyberbullying, managing social media profiles, and being mindful about what to post online.
- Real life stories- Watch videos from real life consequences of teens' online choices and behavior.
- Teens Talk Back - Hear teens talk about their use of social media, texting, and learning from experiences and mistakes.
- Share with Care - Think about what you share online. It can affect you in real life.
- Protection Connection - Take steps to protect your personal information and your computer when you are online.
- Webisodes - Stop Bullying .gov - Bullying also can happen on-line or electronically. These animated webisodes features K.B.and her friends dealing with bullying at school.