- Birth of the Internet - National Science Foundation - Watch video clips of early pioneers talking about their work along with maps of Internet growth from the 1960s to the 1990s. (Flash required)
- Heads Up: Stop. Think. Click - Before you post online, download a game or program, or buy something, take a second to stop and think before you click.
- Share With Care - Before you post anything online, ask yourself a few questions. How would you feel if your family, your teachers, or your coaches found it?
- Stand Up To Cyberbullying - Kids can stop cyberbullies by standing up for themselves or someone else.
- Webisodes - Stop Bullying .gov - These animated webisodes features K.B.and her friends dealing with bullying at school.
- USA.gov's YouTube's Channel - A list of videos available from various Government agencies.