Page last updated: May 27th, 2016
Reading and Writing
- If You Can Read - These videos will help you read words that have "en," "op," and "at."
- Opposite Bunny - Learn more about opposites in these animated videos.
- PBS Kids - The Electric Company has a video that will help you with understanding vowels with your reading and writing.
- Reading Rockets - Here are a list of videos about reading for kids, parents, and teachers.
- Short Story Time - Read along with these short story videos.
- Storytime with Martha Washington - Listen to Martha Washington read one of George Washington's favorite stories about honesty.
- Word Girl - Learn new power words and watch clips and episodes.